THE CRYSTAL SKULL OF MONKEY ISLAND

There are twelve treasures to be uncovered on the Outer Banks. I will describe each one, a day at a time. Here's the link to buy the game: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-lost-treasures-of-the-outer-banks
Today I will tell you about the Crystal Skull of Monkey Island. Valued at $700,000, the Crystal Skull offers psychic powers to the one who finds it. Monkey Island is an island in the Currituck Sound just north of Corolla, NC. It was once inhabited by the Pawmunkey Tribe of Native Americans. It is rumored that they discovered the Crystal Skull in the debris of an ancient ship. Could it have been the unfortunate floundering of a Viking vessel? I once paddled a kayak to Monkey Island in search of the skull. Halfway there, a bull shark crossed in front of me and scared me to death. When I arrived at the island, all I heard was the squawking of large water birds that inhabit the island. I huge osprey gave me a dirty look as I approached. I was about ready to venture forth with my treasure map and compass, when I noticed something slithering on shore--water moccasins! You need courage to find the Crystal Skull. Are you ready to play?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE COROLLA WILD HORSE PEARL IN 4-WHEEL DRIVE COUNTRY

THE RODANTHE LOVE POTION

ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW FAMILY GAME?